Why are these fragrances so good?
Two scents from this brand have been my favorites for around an year:
Creed - Love in White and Creed - Acqua Fiorentina. And for men: Green Irish Tweed.
Suddenly, I realized that this brand is so popular among top celebrities and European royalty, but why?
These are some of the reasons:
- For more than three centuries, those fragrances have being done manually in an unique way
- The company was founded in 1760 and was passed from father to son since then.
- Creed has served more than 10 royal houses and the discerning public for 250 years.
- Creed is one of the 100 oldest family businesses in the world.
- Based in Paris, the company adheres to unrelenting high standards in fragrance creation and client service.
- It uses methods of hand production, including maceration and filtration, instituted at the company's founding.
- Creed is the industry's strongest proponent of natural ingredients in fragrance, using very few alcohol in their mixture that makes the smell from alcohol not so strong.
For those reasons, Creed has a loyal clientele that includes royalty, Hollywood stars, political leaders, legends in business, sports, music and the fine arts as well as discerning members of the public who value beauty and quality in scent.