During the Holiday season a lot of traveling takes place and with it comes the time to prepare the bags!
For this reason, it is of the utmost importance to learn how to properly pack, and who better to teach you, than a person who does it routinely and who really understands the perfect technique: Anna Dello Russo!
A bit of info about her:
- Born in Italy in 1962.
- Editor at large and creative consultant for Vogue Nippon.
- She has a Bachelors degree in Italian Literature and Art History and she attended the Domus Academy in Milan.
- She also spent 18 years at Condé Nast Italia as Fashion Editor for Vogue Italia.
- She describes herself as a "passionate fashionista".
- She has a separate apartment in Milan just for her clothes, which she collects.
- She NEVER repeats an outfit! YES, we can't stress this detail enough!
The video which we found by New York Magazine can very well be taken as a lesson on how to pack for a one week trip period without repeating anything!